Wholesome Child Virtual Shopping Tour
Kids’ commercial food products are loaded with hidden sugars, fats, salt and preservatives. As parents it’s often confusing trying to decide which items should end up in our trolleys and which are best left on the shelves. This workshop will take the guesswork out of your next trip to the grocery store, as you are taken on a virtual shopping tour. Items on display include bread, cheese, yoghurt, eggs, milk, crackers, pasta, sauces, snacks and much more.
All participants will come away with a copy of the Wholesome Child Additive Free Shopping Guide that lists the best products available from the leading supermarket chains, a How to Read Food Labels Handbook that explains how to spot the hidden ingredient labeling practises often utilised by food manufacturers, plus a selection of new and exciting Wholesome Child recipes to try on your family.
Workshop Quick Glance
- Learn how to read food labels
- Best choices for bread, yoghurt, cheese, meat, eggs and more
- Gluten-free vs. wheat based products
- Superfoods… which products really do make a difference
- Additive-free shopping guide
- Product displays of all major food groups
- Selection of Wholesome Child’s favourite family meal recipes