Introducing Solids the Wholesome Way – coming soon!
One of the many responsibilities we have as new parents when it comes to introducing solids to our babies, is to select options that are nutritionally sound and provide optimal enrichment for their newly developing minds and bodies. With an abundance of choice and conflicting information, it is often a confusing time – especially for first time parents.
Are you confused about when to begin?
Are you struggling with which foods to offer first?
Do you want to set your baby up to be a healthy, resilient eater that has a positive relationship with food?
If you would you like guidance on spoon feeding and baby-led weaning, milk vs. solids, and want to learn techniques that prevent fussy eating, or if you just want to be inspired by recipes containing superfoods for babies – this is the course for you.
The course includes lessons with demo videos, meal planners, baby friendly recipes, shopping guides and quick reference guides.
Course Quick Glance:
- How to tell when your baby is ready for solids
- The difference between spoon feeding and baby led weaning
- How to encourage healthy eating behaviours in your baby
- The most wholesome first foods to offer your baby
- How to manage food allergies
- The best foods to boost your baby’s immunity and gut health
- How to create successful family mealtimes
- How to feed your baby while out and about or travelling
- Cooking and meal-prep tips and essentials
- How to nourish your own body with love, support and wholesome food during the post-partum stage and beyond
Are you ready to start your baby’s fun and flavour-filled journey into solid foods? Register your interest today and we’ll let you know once the course is live!