Wholesome Child Shopping – coming soon!
Food products marketed for children are often loaded with hidden sugars, fats, salt and preservatives. As parents it’s often confusing trying to decide which items should end up in our trolleys and which are best left on the shelves. The truth is, we don’t always have time to cook from scratch and need to know the best supermarket staples and snacks to feed our families.
Introducing the Wholesome Child Shopping Guide. This course will take the guesswork out of your next trip to the grocery store. All staples are covered including bread, cheese, yoghurt, eggs, milk, crackers, pasta, sauces, snacks and much more.
Learn how to make more informed decisions and discover new wholesome child approved products that your kids will LOVE.
This is a FREE course when you sign-up to Wholesome Child. So, what are you waiting for?
The course includes a series of lessons including exclusive video, meal planners, recipes, shopping guides with brands and quick reference guides.
Course Quick Glance:
- Learn how to read food labels and avoid nasties
- Learn the guidelines around sodium content for children
- Best choices for most common staples in every fridge and pantry
- Additive-free shopping guide with brands included
- Selection of Wholesome Child’s favourite family meal recipes
- Sample meal plan
Register your interest today and we’ll let you know once the course is live!